KLB recrute !
Nos offres d'emplois et de stages
>> Consultant/Junior Project Manager- General Indirect Spend Savings
Référence de l'offre : KLB-UKJPM-01
Type d'offre : Permanent
Lieu : London
Niveau d'expérience: Experienced / junior manager
Salaire affiché : £30,000 - £40,000 p.a
CONSULTANT/ JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER – General Indirect SPEND SAVINGS
KLB Group, an international company founded in 1996 is the European leader in Procurement and Supply Chain Solutions with an accomplished suite of services that include: Large-scale, out-sourced expense reduction programmes; management consulting, and; Expert Talent Services. Headquartered in Paris with offices around the world including Spain, Canada, China and Mauritius, KLB Group is a truly international company employing more than 300 people with over 20 spoken languages.
With recent EU wide economic challenges, our established expertise to consult and operationally improve organizations’ performance in purchases and logistics to achieve sustainable and significant bottom-line savings has resulted in a healthy demand for our services. We approach our business with a philosophy of focusing on “Performance Everyday” for our clients and members.
With our European offices enjoying continued growth, we are investing further into our KLB Group UK office to support current and forthcoming Cost Saving client projects in the UK.
We are currently in a position to hire an experienced buying Consultant / junior project manager with hands-on experience in cost saving of a wide range general indirect expenses.
Reporting to and working closely with the UK MD, the role will be to: apply knowledge of advanced expense reduction techniques to a range of spend categories in varied industry sector projects around the UK; manage and execute hands-on savings; manage the customer interface and relationship; build and develop a young team of buyers; apply best-practice purchasing methodologies; report and detail results; and, be an active part of the sales and commercial process for new client business.
You will have at least 3 years experience in multi-category buying, spend analysis and cost reduction and have had at least 1 year in team/ savings project management. A confident, articulate and naturally client-facing professional, you will have day-to-day interaction with clients, be an integral part of the KLB Group commercial sales process and will have responsibility to ensure projects are delivered on-time, to KPI’s/ SLA’s and to success. Key to this role will be your ability to start in a very operational capacity, utilizing your desire to develop further Project Management skills to grow with KLB Group UK and grow your experience into a senior role.
We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, possessing diverse saving initiatives from supplier negotiation to policy and demand management concepts to deliver high savings returns.
Other responsibilities include:
- Daily/ weekly reporting
- Customer relationship management
- Supplier management & relations
- Possess a powerful supplier set and bring existing knowhow and relationships to the role
- Managing purchasing information and systems (SAP, ERP. CRM)
- Effective and proactive liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan and supply demands regarding quality
- KPI and SLA management
- Making proactive assessments of business needs
- Achieve efficiency gains through effective procurement
- RFQ, RFP, RFI document creation and process management
- Commercial presentation preparation and execution
- Produce spend analysis
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety
- Min 3 years in Procurement, Purchasing and General indirect category expense reduction
- Demonstrative ability to communicate at a team and executive level
- Strong supplier/ client facing skills and ability to work within a team
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to apply character and resourceful thinking to changing scenarios
- Track record of purchasing best-practices
- Proven ability in supplier sourcing, price negotiation and unique savings initiatives
- Existing knowledge of UK general goods and services supplier base
- Team management/ Operational Project Management
-“Hands-on” approach to buying goods and services and savings
- Good self-management/ motivation skills and ability to produce tangible results
- Minimum 2:1 University Degree, ideally Procurement/ Purchasing related
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Fluent English written and oral
-Experience with Lotus Notes
-Languages: French and/or Spanish
-CIPS qualification / accreditation
-Experience of working within out-sourcing projects
If you want to be part of a something that further develops your skills, has exposure to some of the industry’s most talented professionals & complex projects and be an integral part of a passionate, dynamic, energetic UK company with a leading European brand - then please send us your CV in WORD format to the link. If we think you are right for us, we’ll invite you in for a chat!-CIPS qualification / accreditation